At our company, we acknowledge that the significant effect of hearing loss is usually under-emphasized until it has started to seriously impact an individual’s life. We offer people the resources, products, and quality services they can use to deal with the negative effects caused by hearing loss. Our clinic prides itself in providing exceptional Denver hearing aids.
How do Hearing Aids Work?
Hearing aids are usually are tiny computerized devices, which are in or on your ear to assist in improving hearing. With different styles from different brands, there’re many options worth considering when picking your hearing aids. Usually, hearing aids are of two types, analog hearing aids, and digital hearing aids. Digital hearing aids are commonly used now and are usually accompanied with more useful features.
– Analog Hearing Aids – With this, the sound is usually captured and the device amplifies it. Then, the sounds are transmitted to your inner ear; the sounds have a volume that’s loud enough.
– Digital Hearing Aids – Captured sounds are sent to the Digital Sound Processor, which is built in this kind of hearing aids. During the processing, sharp sounds such as doors slamming wouldn’t be loudly amplified compared to softer sounds such as a person whispering. After the processing, the sounds are passed to your inner ear.
Benefits of Hearing Aids
Although majorly used to rectify hearing loss, there’re plenty of other ways which hearing aids can be of great significance to you. These include:
– Assisting with situational awareness.
– Enhancing our ability to socialize.
– Minimizing the risk of cognitive decline.
– Helping to manage tinnitus.
Who Should Use Hearing Aids?
This is mainly for individuals suffering from sensorineural hearing loss of up to 25 decibels. People with this level of loss indicate that they have a mild hearing loss. Since hearing loss can be an ongoing issue, it would be crucial to ensure you receive treatment as soon as you can.
For those people who don’t know if they have a hearing loss, it would be wiser to visit our hearing clinic to have a comprehensive hearing test. We have an audiologist who has the expertise and experience to identify your specific level of hearing loss and recommend appropriate hearing aids that can be of assistance to you.
It’s our objective to assist people to hear better. This is why we work with high-quality equipment. Therefore, we can identify precisely the level of your hearing loss and offer you plenty of hearing aid options. For high-quality service in Denver hearing aids, call us right away for an appointment!